Hot Springs Tour Company is a locally owned and veteran operated business that wants to showcase for you the natural beauty of the Appalachian mountains and French Broad river valley as well as the towns historic character.
We are excited to offer informative and entertaining one-hour guided tours through this small but unique southern Appalachia mountain town. Hot Springs was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2009.
From the moment you step aboard our eco-friendly electric shuttle, you will be pleasantly transported back in time as you peer into the rich history of Hot Springs, NC. Sit back, relax, and let us share with you the sights and stories of our special town.
What you can expect to see and learn about:
- Drovers Road/Buncombe Turnpike
- Hot Springs Spa grounds & mineral springs
- Picturesque 80 ft Lovers Leap
- Rumbough’s 1868 Rutland House
- Famous Appalachian Trail
- Jane Hicks Gentry’s Sunnybank Inn
- Dorland Institute and mountain education
- Pisgah National Forest and much more…
Hot Springs, NC was voted the #1 Best Mountain Town!
It’s true! Thousands of people picked Hot Springs, NC as the best mountain town around! You can read the article by Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine by clicking right here.